A couple of years ago, I spent nearly 18 months in search of my ideal messenger bag. My old mish buddy pinged me looking for bag suggestions not too long ago. He didn't know what he was in for. After a barrage of questioning to determine what his everyday carry (ECD) really looked like, I was able to prioritize a list that really informed what bags would work.
After no more than about 90 minutes, I found it: the STM Velo. There was absolutely no question. This was the one. My buddy had to agree. Here's some pics of his recent acquisition.
And here's his ECD:
• STM Velo Laptop Bag
• Dell Laptop (company issued)
• Power cord and various adapter cords
• Mail/Bills that need response
• Checkerboad Mighty Wallet
• DVD sets on loan
• Gifts cards I need to use up
• Scout Book with pen and pencils
• Belkin portable mouse
• Opinel Knife – Classic Carbone
• Knockaround Fort Knocks Sunglasses
• Security Badge
• Skullcandy Ear Buds
• Nokia Lumia 920 Windows Phone
• Lint Roller (just got a dog)
The doods at Struck have burned the midnight oil to crank out an ode to Arrested just in time for Netflix's Season 4 launch. Love it.
Although I wouldn't mind seeing this car haulin' a bit faster down these winding roads... I still love this car's aesthetic against a forested backdrop.
Still can't get enough of this spot by my team at Struck for Lagoon. I went to Lagoon on every childhood vacay from my home in NY while visiting fam in SLC and this captures so much of the essence of those summer evening memories.