While developing my Top 10 Favorite Movie Cars list, I noticed that tons of movie cars started as TV cars, which inspired the list below. Enjoy!
10. "The Monkeemobile" 1966 GTO convertible - The MonkeesMy dad, Normality, always talks about seeing this one in person as a kid. That kinda thing sticks with you.
9. "Crockett's Ferrari" 1986 Ferrari Tesstarossa - Miami Vice
Growing up, I wasn't allowed to watch Miami Vice so this car always had some mystique surrounding it. Not to mention, it has a way cool rear view mirror.
8. "B.A. Baracus' Van" 1983 GMC G-Series - The A-Team
A kidnapper van never looked so cool.
7. The Jon Voight Car 1989 Chrysler LeBaron Convertible - Seinfeld
"Everybody's talkin' at me, Can't hear a word they're sayin' [George improvises] Just drivin' around in Jon Voight's car…"
6. "KITT" 1982 Pontiac Trans Am - Knight Rider
Now if this car woulda just shut up, it might have made my top 5.
5. "Mr. Bean's Mini" 1977 MK IV Mini 1000 - Mr. Bean
Yes, I want a padlock on my Clubman.
4. "The General Lee" 1969 Dodge Charger - The Dukes of Hazzard
Way cooler than Starsky's Tornio—I'm mean who needs doors that actually open?
3. "The Mach 5" - Speed Racer
Best Speed Racer quote: "If we crash The Mach 5, I can't win!"
2. 1983 Ferrari 308 GTS - Magnum, P.I.
You're only allowed to drive these things if you have a mustache.
1. "The Batmobile" 1955 Lincoln Futura concept - Batman
Holy mother of all TV cars Batman!
that batman one is extra sleek.
I'm surprised you left out Luigi from cars.
Cars is a movie, not a tv show silly.
Post a Comment